Update samsung s9+ libre 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianhat

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Afternoon all
Afew months ago I requested some help with my libre2 and my samsung s9+ it turned out it was a common problem with them not scanning when power was below 70% to get round this i carried a small powerbank round and connected it when I needed to scan abit of a pain but worked.
Yesterday my libre app did an update since then its worked perfect at all power levels without needing to plug in to the powerbank
So if you have problems scanning I highly recommend updating the app now it seems abbots have finally found a solution to the problem hope this helps anyone with the same problem

The 70% power bank solution always made me shake my head, I use a Note10 so similar family as S9; I am glad the app has been updated for you. I bet you are amazed.

It is very frustrating when the tech falls short.

The 70% power bank solution always made me shake my head, I use a Note10 so similar family as S9; I am glad the app has been updated for you. I bet you are amazed.

It is very frustrating when the tech falls short.
Very frustrating isn't it I was surprised how long it took them to sort the problem when you search it samsung was blaming Abbotts and vice verse absolutely comical

I have noticed more problems have been reported with Samsung phones, especially with Bluetooth (the xDrip app has a "Samsung hack" option). It may just be because they are the most popular brand but it was enough to discourage me from getting one last time.
That does not mean it wasn't an Abbott problem although it suggests Samsung do comms slightly differently to other brands.

Currently using galaxy a32 not had any issues, odd that below 70% battery effects readings, can't work out why that would be.

Currently using galaxy a32 not had any issues, odd that below 70% battery effects readings, can't work out why that would be.
Sorry for late reply ye its strange 70% and below it won't scan apparently when the phone was new samsung was replacing the NFC coil for free if you tokm it to a shop so they new there was an issue with them I was quite lucky some users have reported them not scanning below 90% I got the phone off my son when I lost my s10 so the coil was never replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back