Update on my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
After posting last week looking for advice on how to get my dad to the doctors, he has an appointment for the 17th August I just hope he does not cancel it, I shall report back with what happens.

Good luck for your dad, I hope things get sorted for him.

It's encouraging that he has at least made the appointment. Let us know how it goes.

Great that he has the appointment, now do whatever you can to make sure he makes it! 🙂

After posting last week looking for advice on how to get my dad to the doctors, he has an appointment for the 17th August I just hope he does not cancel it, I shall report back with what happens.

Hi Steffie,
Hope everything goes ok for your Dad (Sorry I missed your original post). Can you stalk him and make sure he goes 🙂 xxx

Hi Steffie,
Hope everything goes ok for your Dad (Sorry I missed your original post). Can you stalk him and make sure he goes 🙂 xxx

Well I cant but my uncle will lol.

Yeah Northey i think this time he is serious I rang my uncle on Sunday night when i knew my dad would be out and told him , he said he has noticed at least once the same thing with my dad, but my dad just shrugged it off,im guessing uncle must of brought the subject up but kept my name out of it hence the appointment.

good news steffie xx fingers crossed he goes 🙂

Brilliant Steffie. At least you will have clarity on what the issue is on 17th.
So pleased he is going.

That's good news hun, hopefully your uncle can get him there on the day xxx

Great news that he has made an appointment, Steffie. Fingers crossed x

Great news, making the appointment is more than half the battle I think.

Take care

Rossi🙂

Hi all well dad had his appointment and made it , he had a blood test done and will get results in 2 weeks, his bp is high and he also has to lose about 2 stone , the extra weight he is carrying is not helping him, she has put him on a strict diet no salt no nothing, i cant believe he actually lives with a diabetic and sees all the problems he has but never the less i was very impressed he went.

Hi all well dad had his appointment and made it , he had a blood test done and will get results in 2 weeks, his bp is high and he also has to lose about 2 stone , the extra weight he is carrying is not helping him, she has put him on a strict diet no salt no nothing, i cant believe he actually lives with a diabetic and sees all the problems he has but never the less i was very impressed he went.

Good to hear that he's been through with it Steff, hopefully it will just be a cse of getting his BP in order and some dietary advice. 🙂

Hi steffie. Wishing your pa well, hope he gets all the help and advice he needs to get better xxx

Glad he made it to his appointment 🙂. I hope they can get his bp sorted xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back