Unwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozb

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi just want some advise pls. I was diagnosed in December with type 2. Since yesterday I've felt quite unwell. Thumping head, feeling nausea, light headed and at one point thought I was going to have a panic attack. My friend came over as I was a bit scared. My temperature was 36 but my blood pressure all over the place at one point 151/123 too high. It did come down over a few hours. Would all this be diabetes related as I haven't got a test kit but have now ordered one. Thank you in advance.

I hope you feel better soon, this is not the place to ask medical questions though so you need to speak to your GP practice or 111 for advice.

Please call 111 explain your symptoms and that you are a newly diagnosed diabetic. It may be related to diabetes, it may not, but you need to get some advice from a medical professional asap.

Hi just want some advise pls. I was diagnosed in December with type 2. Since yesterday I've felt quite unwell. Thumping head, feeling nausea, light headed and at one point thought I was going to have a panic attack. My friend came over as I was a bit scared. My temperature was 36 but my blood pressure all over the place at one point 151/123 too high. It did come down over a few hours. Would all this be diabetes related as I haven't got a test kit but have now ordered one. Thank you in advance.
If you are still feeling very worried, it may be helpful to call our helpline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back