Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanna Baskerville

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi
I'm probably being an numpty but has anyone tried to use

Ultrasonic Liquefaction Hand Strap Pro?​

I have just been looking in to this and I'm really sceptical but would like anyones advice if they have used this to try and lose weight and improve circulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have just been looking in to this and I'm really sceptical but would like anyones advice if they have used this to try and lose weight and improve circulation.

You won’t lose weight but you will lose money on a piece of worthless junk.

Anything like that has red flags all over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You won’t lose weight but you will lose money on a piece of worthless junk.
You might lose weight if you pay for it using cash that you carried in your pocket

And I strongly object to the Disney watch being used to convey the message that it's a useless product - cos I had a red MM watch - I loved it and it was 100% absolutely fine at telling the time, but looked a bit silly with a wedding outfit or evening dress, so I had to get me a more adult version - being in my middle 20s and married anyway by that time!

I suspect this is just one more unregulated product that can make extravagant pseudo-science claims with no requirement that its efficacy has to be demonstrated in a proper clinical trial.

I would steer well clear!

Hi

Yeah, it's a scam. The sellers bulk buy silicon and stainless steal bracelets from China, often for pennies (you can find the same thing on sites like Wish, Temu, Alibaba etc), and then they repackage them, put them in pretty boxes, and make outlandish claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back