Ukip's Matthew Richardson Says Party 'Should Represent Bigots', Calls NHS A 'Waste'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
The man recruited by Ukip to stop "bad stuff" about the party appearing in the media... has comically fluffed his lines by stating that Nigel Farage's Party should represent 'bigots'.

That's right - "bigots".

The same senior official also claimed the NHS was the "biggest waste of money in the UK". The remarks were made by Matthew Richardson, the party's secretary and a member of its national executive council.

According to The Sunday Times Richardson told a meeting last month: "I've said before, people talk about Ukip being bigots. There are hundreds of thousands of bigots in the United Kingdom and they deserve representation." He also joked about party leader Nigel Farage, saying: "He's a Kent man. Well, sounds like Kent, anyway."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-party-should-represent-bigots_n_6539276.html

They're at it again! 🙄

I just think they make things up as they go along, they are not credible, they just say whatever they think people want to hear. They're not alone in that, though, look at how the other parties are scrambling to 'out-UKIP' them! 🙄

Last edited:
UKIP scare me silly. anti NHS, anti most things. A turnover tax??? wow that would kill all small companies. So no nhs no small companies and no immigration or immigrants from previuos generations shudder.

UKIP scare me silly. anti NHS, anti most things. A turnover tax??? wow that would kill all small companies. So no nhs no small companies and no immigration or immigrants from previuos generations shudder.

A turnover tax is actually a great idea and would prevent all the dodging and avoidance of tax that goes on at the moment. And as small businesses tend to be the ones that pay their tax I doubt it would be anything but beneficial to them.

They aren't anti- NHS either

I don't like UKIP but I have never heard so many lies told about a single political party before, yet this only seems to make them grow.

a turnover tax would mean that even if you made a loss you would pay tax - how does that help a small outfit?.i know that over the years that would have bankrupted me once or twice quite lickly.When the recession hit i lost a lot of money - how would i have paid tax? borrrow it from the bank - not too likely lol

a turnover tax would mean that even if you made a loss you would pay tax - how does that help a small outfit?.i know that over the years that would have bankrupted me once or twice quite lickly.When the recession hit i lost a lot of money - how would i have paid tax? borrrow it from the bank - not too likely lol

Well I doubt it would affect small business anyway as they seem to be excluded from most legislation until they have 20 employees or more. This is to stop the big boys deciding on what country they make their profits in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back