Ugh! Grrr! Pfffft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have NO motivation to do anything at the moment, it's driving me mad! Probably a lot to do with my stupid twisted knee. :( 😡

cough spit snort snarl growl!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your bad knee is making you feel demotivated.
Why not treat yourself to that book you've been promising yourself but not got round to reading yet!🙂

Alan it even happens to the best, your one of the most motivated people i know, like you say it does not help when you have a knackered knee at the minute dont despair it will find its way back to you hun xxx

keep your chin up.🙂

It happens to all of us some times. This afternoon hubby went to put something at the back of the top shelf knocking everything else off in the process. Result he didn't want to do anything else this afternoon and the shelves didn't get put up because I couldn't manage them by myself so everything else went to pot!

I know it's probably uncomfortable for you when you're feeling this way, but maybe it's your body's way of saying just sit and relax and take it easy, and help your knee to heal quicker??

There's no law that says you ALWAYS have to be doing something.......

xx

Call yourself a Northerner?! 😡 Go twist your other knee and run a marathon and show those weak southerners how its really done!! 🙂

Andy

p.s. I hope your knee gets sorted soon.

Call yourself a Northerner?! 😡 Go twist your other knee and run a marathon and show those weak southerners how its really done!!

Andy

oh Andy how i laughed my socks off when i read that :D:D😛

Call yourself a Northerner?! 😡 Go twist your other knee and run a marathon and show those weak southerners how its really done!! 🙂

Andy

Hehe! You're right Andy, when I broke my femur at the 23rd mile of the Stockholm Marathon in 2004 I tried to continue (only 3 miles left!) but they insisted I get in the ambulance! I've clearly lived dahn sarf too long!😱😉

cross training?
There must be something that doesn't need knees.
It's horrid when you can't get out and do what you'd planned but I suppose you could write a poem about it !
RICE and look after it so it mends as quickly as possible.

Really sorry to hear about your knee. I really hope that you feel motivated soon🙂

Really sorry to hear about your knee. I really hope that you feel motivated soon🙂

Thanks, it's still looking badly bruised, but is on the mend. Not ready for any running yet though :( Might give the exercise bike a go tomorrow, at least that's low impact!

Oh dear I hope your feeling better soon. The exercise bike is definately a good idea in the meantime 🙂 x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back