Type 3c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma Louis

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Hi my name is Peter. I am 75 and was diagnosed with diabetes about 25 years ago.
Because I have chronic pancreatitis I am now type 3c

Hi Peter and welcome.

How are you doing?
Would you like to tell us how you manage your diabetes? What medications you use etc. and any particular difficulties or challenges you struggle with?
Do you need Creon to help you digest food as well as diabetes medication?
Is there anything particular that has brought you to the forum?

Sorry for all the questions, but it helps us understand your particular situation and diabetes can be surprisingly individual. Of course you are not obliged to answer any questions so only share whatever information you are comfortable with revealing.

If you have any questions yourself, please feel free to ask them. We have a very broad range of experience here on the forum including several Type 3c members, so plenty of people to compare notes with.

Welcome Peter!

Hi Peter and Welcome. Another T3c and in your age group!

I don't know very much about pancreatitis - except that it can be really painful. I got to our select club the quick way after a total pancreatectomy in Feb 2020. There are a few more T3cs in the forum, the majority from pancreatitis. Look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Welcome Peter.
I'm another 3c following pancreatitis. One severe bout of acute pancreatitis for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back