Type 1 or Type 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post, can really relate to the fraud diabetic feeling, had that a few years ago and it's tough because you don't feel you fit in anywhere.
I don't think I was given enough information when I was diagnosed as I didn't have a clear idea about my type of diabetes.
Glad you finally know what type you have 🙂

I wonder if now I know I will feel that again because its type 2 or if I will just carry on feeling the way I feel now - contented and like a diabetic lol

Yeah =) thats why I love it here

Everyone with diabetes has huge challenges, and as we always say, everyone is different. For me, you are Type Loubie, and you've had more to cope with than you should have had due to poor care. I'm so happy that you can now get the proper treatment and answers to the chaos that you've had to deal with in the past 🙂

Wow, what a saga. I'm so glad you know now though, and that was a great blog. At least my mystery was cleared up fairly quickly and I now have the right treatment for me. I don't know how I could have coped being in limbo for years. You're a star.

I have read your blog. I can't believe you went through all that...words can't describe how you must have felt both before, during and now. By the sounds of it there must be some relief in there now you know you are T2 and how to cope with the type of diabetes you have. I tell you, i have never heard of MODI but who cares what its called as long as its treated correctly.
Well done you though and what a relief at last....
Bernie 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back