Two boxes of unused T-Slim Autosoft 90 infusion sets to give away - Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricW2004

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
When I started on the T-Slim pump they gave me the Autosoft 90 infusion set as default but it wasn't comfortable so I switched to Autosoft 30. Tandem won't take the unused boxes back and neither will the hospital (health and safety etc etc).

They are perfectly good and unused infusion sets, in their bags, all boxed up. It would be a shame to throw them away. Anyone living in Edinburgh is welcome to pick them up. If you want them please get in touch.

Are you a member of Facebook? You could try posting in the Type 1 Diabetes In Scotland or UK Type 1 Pay It Forward groups if you are, there aren't really any regulars on the forum in Scotland bar me and a couple of others xx

Hope you can find someone to take them. We’d gladly have them but we don’t live anywhere near Edinburgh unfortunately :(

When I started on the T-Slim pump they gave me the Autosoft 90 infusion set as default but it wasn't comfortable so I switched to Autosoft 30. Tandem won't take the unused boxes back and neither will the hospital (health and safety etc etc).

They are perfectly good and unused infusion sets, in their bags, all boxed up. It would be a shame to throw them away. Anyone living in Edinburgh is welcome to pick them up. If you want them please get in touch.
Hi - are these still available? Thanks Carol

Are you a member of Facebook? You could try posting in the Type 1 Diabetes In Scotland or UK Type 1 Pay It Forward groups if you are, there aren't really any regulars on the forum in Scotland bar me and a couple of others xx
Hi sorry for very late reply. I did that and someone got in touch very soon after so it worked 🙂

UPDATE: I have given them away successfully, thanks @Kaylz for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back