Twitter followers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've just been followed on twitter by someone called 'Stop DiabetesNow'.

Their biography says 'Getting Diabetics off insulin for good!'

I don't think I'll reciprocate and follow them! It's amazing how these characters just pick up on you for mentioning diabetes. Some of them are actually quite interesting - people's blogs or news and information sites, but some are just snake oil😱

Last edited:
report him. Its disgusting it really is!

Your diet is the major influence on your diabetes condition. Diet caused it and diet will cure it.

some one said that comment on there once again some ill informed moron.

and this statement well words fail me

Reversing diabetes is quite staraightforward using basic biochemical cause and effect.

i 'll check my twit and block ...ive had lots of D interest recently so i will be aware x thanks🙂

Perhpas we should have a 'worst diabetes-related site on the web' competition! 🙂

oops i clicked on website and avast found nothing

Your diet is the major influence on your diabetes condition. Diet caused it and diet will cure it.

some one said that comment on there once again some ill informed moron.

and this statement well words fail me

Reversing diabetes is quite staraightforward using basic biochemical cause and effect.

Lol, what a rediculous statement, if it was so easy diabetes would have been eradicated years ago!

Sigh! Just got another one 'DiabetesNoMore'. I'm always suspicious when I see that someone has 2,200 followers, is following 2,500 people, but has only made 7 tweets. Now, why on earth would even one person want to follow someone who had hardly made any tweets, and those they have made are hardly going to change your life? Let alone 2,200!

Well northey i have asked him if we are all up to date and he says yes it does it automatically.

Well northey i have asked him if we are all up to date and he says yes it does it automatically.

Good news - there may be something different about my security settings to yours, which meant that yours didn't get as far as the virus checker.🙂

Good news - there may be something different about my security settings to yours, which meant that yours didn't get as far as the virus checker.🙂

He scoffed and said of course they are diffirent your northern he is southern things will always be diffirent pmsl.🙂 he was kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back