Turns out this is AI Site.

Gildersleeve

Relationship to Diabetes
At risk of diabetes
Pronouns
He/Him
Turned up on my X Account by chance. Well I had to ask didn't I. I make no judgement either way. I asked what are the best foods to control or reverse diabetes.

Until the link shows I don't know if its gone back to its original page. Do you want to ask your own question. Ignore. Ban the site from being seen. I am ready fot the appropriate response. I don't want to break any rules.

I see that it returned to its original opening page.

Turned up on my X Account by chance. Well I had to ask didn't I. I make no judgement either way. I asked what are the best foods to control or reverse diabetes.

Until the link shows I don't know if its gone back to its original page. Do you want to ask your own question. Ignore. Ban the site from being seen. I am ready fot the appropriate response. I don't want to break any rules.

I see that it returned to its original opening page.
Can’t understand what your question is but it literally says it’s a GPT (ie AI) site in the title at the top so no one would look at that website and not realise it was AI, it’s literally in the title.

Can’t understand what your question is but it literally says it’s a GPT (ie AI) site in the title at the top so no one would look at that website and not realise it was AI, it’s literally in the title.
Basically...its always going to be how trusting can we be. Here we learn from each other and share our experiences. But we are aware of caution on many sites. As I said it was interesting asking a specific question on the kind of things we discuss.

Basically...its always going to be how trusting can we be. Here we learn from each other and share our experiences. But we are aware of caution on many sites. As I said it was interesting asking a specific question on the kind of things we discuss.
I notice the Top Search Result on your linked website is, allegedly:

C. elegans display antipathy behavior towards food after contemporaneous integration of nutritional needs and dietary lipid availability [2024]

but I'm not sure quite how much discussion we can have on this topic...

Back