Turning Libre 2 data into files that can be posted on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Libreview website can generate a variety of reports that can be exported to PDF or Excel files.

I just take a photo of what I want to share, but then I use a reader, so that is the only option.

Why would you want to share a full report and who are you expecting to want to read it on a public forum? Just share a screenshot of a key extract if there’s particular things you want to discuss

Many thanks. I will just photo a screenshot. My Daibetic Nurse is hooked in to my Stats

Yes you can. Google "how to take a screenshot" + the make/model of your phone. On mine I place 3 fingers on the screen I want to take the picture of, or press the volume button + the on/off button simultaneously.

For most Android phones, you can take a screenshot by pressing a combination of the one/off and volume down or down buttons at the same time.
I don’t know about Apple phones.

For most Apple phones you press the power off button (is that what it’s called?) and the home button at the same time to take a screenshot . If that’s any use

For most Apple phones you press the power off button (is that what it’s called?) and the home button at the same time to take a screenshot . If that’s any use
On newer iPhones that don’t have a home button it’s power and volume up at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back