Tubing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanmillmum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
A quick question which may save me a phonecall - does anyone know if you can get tubing for the paradigm veo less than 23 " ? Been using quicksets and DSN just gave us a mio to try thinking it was smaller but both 23". Lots to freely hang down from a miniature bod.

Issue is really when she starts nursery if the teachers don't think to tuck well away once finished with - images of fellow 3 and 4 yr olds including it in their make and do stuff !!

Hi - they do they Quick set and Mio both in 45cm lengths - sounds like you have been given 60cm ones?

what you need to do is make a loop out of the tubing (like hose pipe) and then use a bit of tape to keep it coiled. You then have tubing to your required length 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I do have a system of snaking it round her from the opposite side to where cannula is (buttock) round the front and into vest pocket, there is no hang down with this method but something that could easily be overlooked by others. If i have no joy with finding a shorter length will try your method Pumper Sue then I can rest assure it's taken care of, cheers 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back