Tslim and Fiasp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumper_Sue

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I see tslim says they haven't tested Fiasp with their pump, does anyone use Fiasp with their tslim?

I am not sure any of the pumps have included FIASP in their lists as yet.

I am not sure any of the pumps have included FIASP in their lists as yet.
I didn't think they had, read the dire warnings about using it 🙂 Hence why I'm curious.

Oo, what are these dire warnings? I'm intrigued.
Basically words to the effect if your pump breaks and it's due to using Fiasp they wont replace it.

i know of quite a few people that use fiasco with the omipod so didn't realise that wasn't a approved it surprises that it would be presriced. not that i have a pump or use fiasp so i wouldn't know

Hi i have been using fiasp insulin in my last 3 pumps Medtronic 640 then for 6 months omnipod dash that kept leaking and now Ypsomed for 2 months with no problem allso i can use prefilled 160 unit cartridges that i will use when the temperature drops at the end of summer i only use about 30units a day which does only last 3 days in mid thirty's heat all day ,so if that helps any one .

I’m about to get a pump, and as I currently use fiasp, I contacted both Tandem and Medtrum. Medtrum say that fiasp can be used in their nano patch pump but Tandem said that it cannot be used in the Tslim. I am therefore favouring the Medtrum Nano at the moment.

I’m about to get a pump, and as I currently use fiasp, I contacted both Tandem and Medtrum. Medtrum say that fiasp can be used in their nano patch pump but Tandem said that it cannot be used in the Tslim. I am therefore favouring the Medtrum Nano at the moment.
I think you will find no pump has been tested using Fiasp so take what you are told with a pinch of salt.
Importantly, clinical studies using our automated insulin delivery algorithms were only conducted using Humalog and Novolog U-100 insulins, which have different times of onset compared to Fiasp.
That should be easy to fix with making sure you set the basal correctly to cope with it. Basically it's the same scenario with any pump so not to sure what dif the automated bit makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back