Trying to find the perfect diet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashfolly

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Aren't we all? I was diagnosed T2 seven years ago ... control OK for a few years, but it's gradually sneaking up, with a bit of yo-yo-ing, to in the 80s.... So I'm revisiting low carb, Michael Mosley, and trying to find the perfect, enjoyable? diet ... that's what I'll be searching this forum and site for.

Hello Everyone! :D

I have over 15 years had to readjust my diet, from time to time.

Aren't we all? I was diagnosed T2 seven years ago ... control OK for a few years, but it's gradually sneaking up, with a bit of yo-yo-ing, to in the 80s.... So I'm revisiting low carb, Michael Mosley, and trying to find the perfect, enjoyable? diet ... that's what I'll be searching this forum and site for.

Its a different life for a T1 to T2. If I where T2 it would be LOW CARB...… Good luck😉

I’m exactly in the same place with type 2 , sneaking up so as from this week am trying to go back to basics and get a handle on it! Good luck

I chose the low carb diet and have never looked back, it took me a while to work out what foods work best for me but now my bloods are in range, my weight is stable and I feel better than I have in years. I wouldn’t go back to carbs no matter what.

I have tried to enjoy a low carb diet for over 40 years - best diet ever, but every HCP I have come across seems to hate Atkins without even understanding what it entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back