Trulicity

Jessy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I started in trulicity last Wednesday and now cannot even eat a sandwich. I know it's meant to make you feel full nut is this too much

Welcome to the forum @Jessy

Have you got a follow-up appointment booked with your GP or a pharmacist to see how things are going - sometimes these are offered to people starting a new medication.

Some forum members seem to get on better with Trulicity than others. Is it just feelings of fullness you are having? Or are you getting any nausea or symptoms of an upset stomach?

You might find it helpful to browse through some recent threads where people have been sharing their experiences with Trulicity here:

I started in trulicity last Wednesday and now cannot even eat a sandwich. I know it's meant to make you feel full nut is this too much
It sounds like it’s working as it should, it’s meant to make you reduce portion sizes. If you would normally eat a whole sandwich and are now full after a quarter or a half, then it’s doing what’s intended. Just make half a sandwich rather than a whole one.

See this worries me . im supposed to be starting trulicity this week … im prone to ketonuria … im scared if i cant eat im going to be overloaded with ketones and end back in the hospital … have you had any other symptoms from apart from this

See this worries me . im supposed to be starting trulicity this week … im prone to ketonuria … im scared if i cant eat im going to be overloaded with ketones and end back in the hospital … have you had any other symptoms from apart from this

Sounds like you should chat through your concerns with your GP or practice pharmacist @WEEHOTTY

Back