Trulicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartbroken A

Relationship to Diabetes
Carer/Partner
Hi, I am totally new to this so apologies if I get anything wrong.
I would love to know if anyone has had serious side affects from taking Trulicity.(injection)
I sadly lost my husband last month and I am heartbroken... He died from liver failure, we did not know my husband was ill until about five weeks before he died.
He had been taking Trulicity for about ten months for his diabetes, and was never well from that day... He had terrible side affects, bloated stomach, constant pain in side, shoulder and legs. Never eat properly, never drank towards end. Without going into to much detail, I feel very strongly that this injection has something to do with my husbands illness, I would like to know if anyone has ever had any liver problems while taking this, or any serious side affects. Obviously I have read some forums, and got some feedback but wanted to know if anyone has had any serious side affects.

Hello, I’m afraid I have no answers to your questions but wish to offer my condolences on your very sad loss,. We all like to support each other on this forum and know that everyone would offer theirs too. I hope you find the answers you need. God bless x

Hi, I am totally new to this so apologies if I get anything wrong.
I would love to know if anyone has had serious side affects from taking Trulicity.(injection)
I sadly lost my husband last month and I am heartbroken... He died from liver failure, we did not know my husband was ill until about five weeks before he died.
He had been taking Trulicity for about ten months for his diabetes, and was never well from that day... He had terrible side affects, bloated stomach, constant pain in side, shoulder and legs. Never eat properly, never drank towards end. Without going into to much detail, I feel very strongly that this injection has something to do with my husbands illness, I would like to know if anyone has ever had any liver problems while taking this, or any serious side affects. Obviously I have read some forums, and got some feedback but wanted to know if anyone has had any serious side affects.

Dear Heartbroken,
I am sorry for your loss, I too was on trulicity and experienced exactly the same effects, I became so sick I was off for months. We eventually figured it was my diabetic medicine, I thought I was dying!
I’m now on insulin but my sugars are sky high. I’m very insulin resistant. It is pure madness.
I honestly thought I was dying so I can only imagine if your husband was perhaps ill, or had severely diverse effects from the meds, he was feeling very rough, as I, from the meds, surely. You have my deepest sympathy.
Kind regards.
BandB123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back