Trulicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

fender57

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi, I have just been prescribed a weekly injection called trulicity. Anyone use this and any side Effects?

Hi, I have just been prescribed a weekly injection called trulicity. Anyone use this and any side Effects?
I had very bad sickness with it had to come off it after a few months of trying to deal with it , shame because it seemed to do its job !

Hi this is my third week on trulicity I had to take it alongside my humalog for two weeks so this is my first week with no humalog. Blood sugars have been amazing below 9 which is great for me! Day after the injection I find I feel very very sick. Hardly eat anything as don't feel hungry. Defo has affected my appetite. I'm sticking with it for now. I work full time so the sickness can be a bit overpowering but I just try and carry on. A sugar free mint helps. Can cope with the sickness if the sugars stay on a level and prevent any further damage caused by diabetes x

Hi this is my third week on trulicity I had to take it alongside my humalog for two weeks so this is my first week with no humalog. Blood sugars have been amazing below 9 which is great for me! Day after the injection I find I feel very very sick. Hardly eat anything as don't feel hungry. Defo has affected my appetite. I'm sticking with it for now. I work full time so the sickness can be a bit overpowering but I just try and carry on. A sugar free mint helps. Can cope with the sickness if the sugars stay on a level and prevent any further damage caused by diabetes x
Welcome.

Hi, I injected myself on last Saturday, the only thing I noticed straight off was a headache which went after half an hour, luckily no other side effects at all thus far. I have noticed its killed my appetite. so now I eat little and not often, I need to lose weight so no complaints, hopefully it will continue.

Hopef
Hi, I injected myself on last Saturday, the only thing I noticed straight off was a headache which went after half an hour, luckily no other side effects at all thus far. I have noticed its killed my appetite. so now I eat little and not often, I need to lose weight so no complaints, hopefully it will continue.
hopefully it works well for you (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back