Trulicity Injections

Morgers

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
good evening. I haven't posted for a while, I think I have been burying my head in the sand! I have recently been prescribed Trulicity 1.5 mg weekly, and did my first one 4 weeks ago. I have had some side effects, mainly feeling sick and bloated, and not able to eat much. My blood glucose levels are much less , more or less from the first week. I am aware the side effects vary and I wondered if anyone had any advice, or experience of this medication please? Thank you in advance

I been on this had to come off as got headache.Doing it job if your feeling bloated as it help suppress your appetite and gives a feeling of being full.I didn’t get the sick feeling And it did reduce my sugar levels as well.

I been on this had to come off as got headache.Doing it job if your feeling bloated as it help suppress your appetite and gives a feeling of being full.I didn’t get the sick feeling And it did reduce my sugar levels as well.
Thanks for replying. Sorry to hear that you had to stop the injections, I am hoping my side effects will settle soon :)

The first week or two in I also felt a bit 'off' but it soon settled down and started to do its job. Numbers much more stable, I feel full quicker and if I still eat a big meal then I too feel bloated afterwards, so i only do it when the occasion makes it worthwhile!

Worth sticking with if you can would be my thoughts, but as ever its a peronal view only.
Good luck

The first week or two in I also felt a bit 'off' but it soon settled down and started to do its job. Numbers much more stable, I feel full quicker and if I still eat a big meal then I too feel bloated afterwards, so i only do it when the occasion makes it worthwhile!

Worth sticking with if you can would be my thoughts, but as ever its a peronal view only.
Good luck
Thank you, I hope the nausea settles soon. I can cope with the bloating now, as I am learning how to manage my food intake. x

Back