Trulicity Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm62

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello everyone
I have been prescribed Trulicity once a week injection. I don't mind injections that's not the problem but I have read that there are bad side effects, like stomach problems etc, I don't have a great tummy. I am on 0.75 to begin with I am just wondering if any of you could share your story with me if you are on this injection please. Thank you so much.
Norma

There are a number of forum. members who have been prescribed Trulicity.

One of the more recent challenges seems to be getting hold of regular supplies, as the GLP class of meds has been hit with some significant shortages unfortunately. :(

There are some previous threads that talk about people’s experiences of trulicity here which may help?

There was a program on Channel 4 last night about those sort of medications being used for purely weight loss often by people with image issues rather than medical. Some scary findings of people being prescribed it without any proper medical assessment or explanation of the possible side effects. Some of the people ended up back where they started once they stopped the medication.

There was a program on Channel 4 last night about those sort of medications being used for purely weight loss often by people with image issues rather than medical. Some scary findings of people being prescribed it without any proper medical assessment or explanation of the possible side effects. Some of the people ended up back where they started once they stopped the medication.
That programme was first aired a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back