trick or treat

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
this was graham first proper hallowen party and he loveded it and he left all the sweets and money to his best friend ,it couldnot be better!! what he really wanted was only dressing up and go out so I not scare aniymore about all this evil sweets !!!!! how did your evening gone?

So pleased Graham had such a good time! And what a good diabetic he is! 🙂 I didn't get any knocks on my door, although they did knock on my neighbour's door - I wonder what kept them away from my house? Might have been the three-headed dog!

fluffy.jpg

:D

Glad he had a good time, and he is such a good boy 🙂

What did he dress up as?

We didnt get one :( i love halloween.

He should have kept the money at least, hes a great friend :D

I'm glad to hear Graham had a great time.

I always keep a bag of fruit by the door, I think word must have got round because apart from one lot in early october we didn't get any trick or treaters this year.

When hubby asked what the fruit was I said all the children will get loads of sweets so I am giving them something healthy!

graham was dressed as a vampire he still have fake blood on his face he wanted ketchup but i think my lipstick was better, one of the parents was dressed as "scream" and i had a nice hairpiece like jonatan ross wife really red and devil horns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back