Travel insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMF

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi All, Off on holiday in June for just over a month and any recommendations on insurance policies that not only covers Diabetes type two but other medical issues gout, iron deficiency anemia, controlled blood pressure and heart failure - all well controlled…Thank you

Try AllClear @JMF They cover pre-existing conditions. I’ve used them a number of times.

I’ve just insured for our next hol with AllClear. They might be a bit more expensive than some, but their cover is more generous. Don’t forget to check your policy covers you for anything you want to do on hol, it’s easy to forget that when you get bogged down on the medical cover. I chose Allclear because they cover hiking up to 3000m (along with a host of over activities as standard) and I realised our Alpine walking holiday was going to take us above 2000m which was the limit on another company I found, unless you paid extra for their sports package.

Hi All, Off on holiday in June for just over a month and any recommendations on insurance policies that not only covers Diabetes type two but other medical issues gout, iron deficiency anemia, controlled blood pressure and heart failure - all well controlled…Thank you
Staysure for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back