Travel Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekromantik

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hello

Anyone here got any recommendations for travel insurance provider for diabetics?
I seen all clear recommended by diabetes.co.uk but they are very expensive compared to others.

Thanks

Hello

Anyone here got any recommendations for travel insurance provider for diabetics?
I seen all clear recommended by diabetes.co.uk but they are very expensive compared to others.

Thanks
Sometimes I just go with a comparison site that allows you to type in your medical conditions, and go from there. You need to make sure they cover whatever else you need, as well as the Diabetes. I have gone with Allclear this time, because I needed to cover hiking above 2000m as standard, and the cheaper one didn’t.

NB, it’s Diabetes U.K. whose website is Diabetes.org.uk, to which this forum is linked, and who recommend Allclear. Diabetes,co.uk. is a commercial site, nothing to do with the charity, which appears to have links with Just travel, on their website. The names are so similar, people often get confused between the two.

Last edited:
Sometimes I just go with a comparison site that allows you to type in your medical conditions, and go from there. You need to make sure they cover whatever else you need, as well as the Diabetes. I have gone with Allclear this time, because I needed to cover hiking above 2000m as standard, and the cheaper one didn’t.

NB, it’s Diabetes U.K. whose website is Diabetes.org.uk, to which this forum is linked, and who recommend Allclear. Diabetes,co.uk. is a commercial site, nothing to do with the charity, which appears to have links with Just travel, on their website. The names are so similar, people often get confused between the two.
Ah okay
Yeah I'm going city break no cruising or sports activities. So apart from diabetes don't need anything else.

The best package for me was the annual Nationwide Flex Plus account.
Diabetes for me was no extra cost, and also gives me vehicle breakdown cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back