Travel insurance newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elenka_HM

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi! I would appreciate some advice. I'm traveling soon and for the first time in my life I got travel insurance (which covers my diabetes). I was sent a bunch of documents, I am guessing the most important ones are the Policy Schedule and the Policy Wording. I want to print some document to carry with me in case I need it but the 66 pages of Wording seem a bit too much! Do you reckon it will be enough with the Policy Schedule (2 pages)?

Agree with Tim, also if you can take a picture of them and store on phone, the huge 66 page doc should be accessible to you on line if you ever need to refer to it?

Agree with Tim, also if you can take a picture of them and store on phone, the huge 66 page doc should be accessible to you on line if you ever need to refer to it?
Yes, I can access it from my email and I will also download it in my phone to have it without the need for WiFi.

Thanks for the replies 🙂

Hi. If you have a modern phone it will have enough memory to handle the full documents as pdfs in the 'Files' folder. I have many important pdfs stored in my phone but not confidential ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back