Toujeo double star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totalwar

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I read that some Toujeo double star Products are being withdrawed.Can anyone tell me if mine is please.

Toujeo doubleStar 300 units.

insulin glargine

manufacturer Sanofi

I read that some Toujeo double star Products are being withdrawed.Can anyone tell me if mine is please.

Toujeo doubleStar 300 units.

insulin glargine

manufacturer Sanofi
Or tried asking your pharmacy?

Where did you read that @Totalwar ? I had a quick Google but couldn’t see anything on Sanofi’s website. Diabetes U.K. often publicise insulins that are due to be withdrawn. Your GP might know too.

Ok thanks for the advice I tried them both.
If you’ve contacted both the manufacturer and your pharmacy and neither knew about it being withdrawn then I think you’re fine. The manufacturer would have known if they were withdrawing it.

I saw a thread on here about it.I have not contacted anyone yet.But I saw that Toujeo were withdrawing some of there products.

I saw a thread on here about it.I have not contacted anyone yet.But I saw that Toujeo were withdrawing some of there products.

I had a quick search using a few key words but can’t find anything here. If you can remember anything about the thread, you could search to see if you can find it maybe.

Sorry if I misunderstood but you did say you’d already tried them both, in response to someone asking if you’d called them. Why not call the manufacturer if you’re worried.

Just because they said solostar
Solostar is the type of pen not the insulin name. Lots of insulin comes in a disposable solostar pen option eg lantus and apidra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back