tooth fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
enough about sad things today my boy had to teeth taken out at the dentist no injection and he did not even cry and he asked for a mirror to see all the blood mi tough boy ho he thinks that he can ?100 from the tooth fairy he said please do you think it will work and put thankyou very much on the teeth envelope tomorrow i will be very good graham😛

I would say that's great and Graham was very brave, but I'm a bit scared getting shot down, after last night 😉

heavy night Katie what happened last night??

Graham very brave, I can remeber wanting to see all the blood in mouth when teeth removed when (okay quite a bit) younger!
If that's the going rate for teeth wow! I would have thought a quid would do??

Jessica has had to have three baby teeth pulled out so far, they don't seem to want to come out. Two without injections and one, two weeks ago, with injection. She has another 5 wobbly ones and am thinking the dentist will have his work cut out.

I gave her ?2 the last one as to me an injection in the mouth is just the worst ever feeling in the world but normally its only ?1.

🙂

he had only 2 pounds and he said he saw the fairy she was like tinkerbell , he wasnt really sleeping he pretended

he had only 2 pounds and he said he saw the fairy she was like tinkerbell , he wasnt really sleeping he pretended

awhhhh bless him how cute🙂

aww lovely, trouble with my son is he tells his grandad and he sends him a fivva down, he sometimes makes out he has lost 2 teeth to get more :D

Jessica has had to have three baby teeth pulled out so far, they don't seem to want to come out. Two without injections and one, two weeks ago, with injection. She has another 5 wobbly ones and am thinking the dentist will have his work cut out.

I gave her ?2 the last one as to me an injection in the mouth is just the worst ever feeling in the world but normally its only ?1.

🙂

do you think is diabetes related having strong baby teeth?

I think all the children getting this kind of thing done are very brave, well done Graham and all the other children for being good and brave.

In a study where researchers collected baby teeth from children in Edinburgh (I think) to investigate lead levels in water, children who were in the study bought / begged teeth off non-study children, as researchers paid more than toothfairy. Not a good way to get reliable data, but admirable initiative by children!

do you think is diabetes related having strong baby teeth?

Hi

Not sure. I know that Jessica's is related to her HI condition because she had it from the day she was born. What happens is that your body concentrates hard on the bits of the body that needs protecting and healing, in Jessica's case her brain and pancreas etc and the teeth as the least important thing really so they get left and so either don't form properly or I guess have other problems. Jessica had tiny tiny baby teeth and now we are having problems.

Katie still has lots of her baby teeth - she has one row of baby one row of big at the top now. Shes had three baby ones out at the bottom cos they were starting to crumble but the others dont budge :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back