too tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
i kinda dont know where my brain is at just now, i havent been to the gym this week as my friend cancelled our weekly slot and have been cought up with other things.
i now realise that im behaving as if diabetes dissapeared out of my body i havent been taken my bs every day and on wednesday i took my tablets at breakfast time then remembered about them last thing at night it was too late to take them all so i eat something so that i can take my night time ones.
i know that it is wrong of me to give up as i know that there are people in a worse position than me, but im soo P.....o.... and tired just now its to much hassle i feel that i realy have to think to remember if ive taken all my tablets at the right time.

the doc came back with the results of my b12 and they are back to normal again so he stop my tablets for that but gave me the worry that they may go back down again and i dont notice

i just want it to go away and make me normal

Sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time - it seems that quite a few people are experiencing this at the moment :( But try not to dwell on the past, look for the ways in which you can improve things. Work out a method of ensuring you remember your pills - some people buy those little weekly pill boxes where you can set up all the pills for each day of the week. I used to have a spreadsheet printed out with all my meds (I was on 11 at one point) and dates on it and would tick them off as I took the pills.

Hopefully the brighter weather will help you get out and about a bit more - remember that a good brisk walk will do you lots of good if you can't get to the gym 🙂

Hey TC,

I can vouch for the pill box things that Northerner mentioned - my dad has T2 and my mum makes up his med box each week in advance (he should rattle the amount of pills he takes for various things). That way they don't need to stress over whether he's remember to take the correct pill at the right time.

I find that little practical things help to make me feel more in control (if that's possible with diabetes) so if it's a pill box or going for a walk then do it.

H
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back