Today's dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felinia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
It's been some time since I posted a meal picture. Might give some ideas to newbies. The meal looks big but was served on a dessert plate and the potato and chicken portions weighed. You can reduce the cals and carbs by substituting the potato with cauliflower rice or mash.

80gm roast chicken, 120gm boiled potato (mashed with a dash of milk) or cauliflower rice, HM ratatouille, 8 strawberries

334 cals, 31.9gm carbs with potato, or 265 cals, 18.5gm carbs with cauliflower substitute

Chicken dinner 3.jpg

Reactions: Tdm
It's been some time since I posted a meal picture. Might give some ideas to newbies. The meal looks big but was served on a dessert plate and the potato and chicken portions weighed. You can reduce the cals and carbs by substituting the potato with cauliflower rice or mash.

80gm roast chicken, 120gm boiled potato (mashed with a dash of milk) or cauliflower rice, HM ratatouille, 8 strawberries

334 cals, 31.9gm carbs with potato, or 265 cals, 18.5gm carbs with cauliflower substitute

View attachment 26453
Mmmmm

Regularly, but I'm a creature of habit! Posting daily here helps keep me on the straight and narrow. I have a vast library of my food pictures going back 4 years since diagnosis which I add to when I try something new. That ratatouille was the best ever!
If Thomas went on the food subforum and looked through he’d see that you’re probably the most dedicated member in sharing food and recipe ideas and photos there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back