Today's bloods... I think I've nearly cracked this pump stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I really do belive I have cracked this thing with the bloods. Here are today's lucky numbers:

0617 - 5.4
0801 - 4.4
1210 - 5.3
1228 - 5.2
1438 - 6.8
1547 - 5.5
1625 - 6.1
1819 - 6.9

I think there may be one or two tweaks still to be made with the basal in the morning but I really do believe I'm nearly there!

Tom

Tom that is brilliant - well done you!

You are a tremendous advert for the pump

Hope you are coping well with everything else.

Thos numbers look brilliant, well done. I hope everything else is as good as the numbers.

Are you sure you ate today?? lol only joking well done!! You should be very proud i wish my numbers were that good! Keep it up :D x

I did eat today, that included two bags of mini eggs! Beef stew has been the majority of my food today witha bacon sandwich on top of that too!

Blimey thats brilliant, how do you do that? Ive had my pump two years mine are rubbish! Well done😛

Yup sods law indeed, though your meter could have been off and it could have been a 4! 🙂

I want mini eggs now....damn u lol

I thought you'd physically damaged your pump till I read the post.

Nice numbers though. Do you want to sell them...?🙄

Bummer about the hypo.

Wow- I am so jelous! Great news Tom, well done! 🙂

hahaaa i like the concept of selling your numbers !! well done Tom x

Great work Tom - well done. Am following your story with interest as my 14 yr old wants a pump one minute and not the next! Very impressed with how your'e doing. 🙂

That all came crashing down this evening. I think I'm getting too much night basal. I've had a few hypos and I'm decidedly unamused.

Glodee,

If your lad wants to know what living with one is like I'm more than happy to chat over e-mail or MSN. Whichever, just ask.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back