Today i did something

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
i chucked out my deep fat fryer not used it for a while and just decided it had to go. didt want to maybe go down that path of chucking everything in there Yes i have done this in the past😡 I know its not much but it felt like getting rid of a old friend

well done gail ! less temptation hunny xx

Good going Gail unfortunetly the other half and son have fryed chips no matter how much i try and persuade it is a no to changing that , but i have always oven chips anyway so no temptation for me but it was a good step well done x

Nice one Gail ... Well done hun ... :D

I've never had a fryer ... far to much temptation for me ... Luckily Nathan likes oven chips on the rare occasions he has chips ..

Heidi
xx:D

Well done. We got rid of the deep fat fryer and the chip pan along time ago as I was always terrified to use them, and we have oven chips. I justift chip shop chips by having a walk to the chip shop.

It is best to do it a bit at a time. We got rid pf the microwave before Christmas as instant/ready meals were too much of a temptation!

thing is lately all i can think of is having some chips droooooooooooooooooooollllll

thing is lately all i can think of is having some chips droooooooooooooooooooollllll

There are vareints to chips hun, have a look in the recipe section theres a few diffirent ideas in there for chips.

We have oven chips. Chips once in a while are OK as a treat and part of a balanced meal My lot would live on chips if they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back