Today for dinner I had

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
mixed salad leaves(rocket, mizuna,lettuce,chard,komatsuna,mustard,borecole) , cherry tomatoes,spring onions,mayo,mushrooms and dressed Cromer crab very yummy so why did I feel the need to wash it down with a 40gm bag of parsnip crisps(yes crisps made out of parsnips) and a 30g pack of sesame snaps whoops

MMM i had crab salad yesterday just yummy, Gail i had a bag of wotsits after mine so ill join you on the naughty step.. x

Im curious about the crisps, where did you get them hun? x

I too had wotsits after my lunch so it had better be a wide naught step.

SOme supermarkets do parsnip crisps. There are a variety of crisps made from root vege, some are nicer than others.

Hi i interested in where you buy your crab as i dont seem to be able to find any thing decent localy.

I only buy Cromer crabs im not far from there
get the parsnip crisps from a local farm shop its the only place that sells them around here

I too had wotsits after my lunch so it had better be a wide naught step.

SOme supermarkets do parsnip crisps. There are a variety of crisps made from root vege, some are nicer than others.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for them then i love parsnips can just imagine the crisps tasting lovely...Carole i just have tinned john smiths crab and its nice but not as nice as gails i bet 😛

and I also had a packet of wotsits yesterday...........thought I was being good only 96 calories.

Cromer salad sounds yummy................better than my cottage cheese salad thats for sure 🙂

Steffie are you coming to the meet i could bring you a couple of packs if you like
take care
gail

I made veggie lasagna, which was very nice if I do say so myself! my dad had seconds so that's a good sign hehe

Last night I had taglatelli (spelling), with smoked bacon and garlic bread.......

All in all I shoved 32 units of novo in my bum, together with my 20 units of Humilin I, love it...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back