To pump or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorraine hunt

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi, not been on here for some time, been thinking about moving to the pump the one been offered is the 540 minimed, what's stopping is not what it does cause think that's great, it's where do u put it, I do yoga,running, etc am of slim build, so not an option to put in my bra as my diabetic nurse suggested. Its the being permanently attached, and where u put it if wearing a dress, etc so hidden. Anyone had similar? Please help wou

Hi Lorrain, if you look through the pumping section you will find lots of posts regarding where to place your pump.

4000 wild horses would not be able to get my pump off me 🙂 & welcome back. (love my Pump )

LOL - I can't stick it in my bra either! There would be more pump in there, than boob frankly .......

You can and will find allsorts of places unless you constantly wear skin tight outer clothing - but the rest of my figure has never made that an option, bully for you if it does (sticks tongue out!) - what I think is, if you want a pump, with all the options available now for 'wearing' it - then you'll soon find ways. They aren't very big, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back