tingly fingys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
just back from shop, noticed left hand fingers are a tad tingly. Now, I have just been out in the cold...BUT is it possible that it cold be that the ole N is attacking me in a new place? My right hand is ok. It doesn't hurt, its just...wierd.

Im mentioning mine on Wednesday when i see gp at review, i get tingley feeling in toes and it really hurts me real sharp shooting pains usually as im getting ready to go into bed.Not so much fingers with me if i have been carrying heavy shopping bags i get tingley fingers.I would see if it sticks around sam once you habe warmed up.

Im mentioning mine on Wednesday when i see gp at review, i get tingley feeling in toes and it really hurts me real sharp shooting pains usually as im getting ready to go into bed.Not so much fingers with me if i have been carrying heavy shopping bags i get tingley fingers.I would see if it sticks around sam once you habe warmed up.

sorry to hear about your feet Steff :( that sounds like how mine started, cept I was sat on the sofa in floods of tears and barely able to walk. The shooting pains are rubbish, do you take any pain killers for it? Paracetamol or codeine helped me out, not sure if it would you?

sorry to hear about your feet Steff :( that sounds like how mine started, cept I was sat on the sofa in floods of tears and barely able to walk. The shooting pains are rubbish, do you take any pain killers for it? Paracetamol or codeine helped me out, not sure if it would you?

Yeah sam i rattle at the minute lol all the painkillers i take for numerous creaks and pains lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back