Timer clips for AllStar Pro pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail

Relationship to Diabetes
Carer/Partner
Hello

Could anyone advise where to purchased timer clips for the AllStar Pro pen? I've messaged the diabetes UK shop but received a vague reply which seemed to indicate they're not available for this pen?

Have you tried contacting Sanofi @Trail ?

I haven’t seen many people here mention the Allstar pen. I was going to suggest a Timesulin cap but the DUK shop doesn’t show one for the Allstar.

They don’t exist for Sanofi reusable pens

Take a picture of your pen with the phone when you use it. I should give the picture a time stamp & location? If in any doubt open the gallery.
Thanks but this is for my mother who's 86, has dementia and has never used a mobile phone in her life, so we're trying to get a timer clip so she can see when she last injected.

Have you tried contacting Sanofi @Trail ?

I haven’t seen many people here mention the Allstar pen. I was going to suggest a Timesulin cap but the DUK shop doesn’t show one for the Allstar.
Thanks - good suggestion- I've emailed Sanofi so fingers crossed!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. The GP has prescribed pre-filled disposable pens (Trurapi) so we're waiting for their delivery and hoping that we will be able to find a timer clip to fit them.

Timesulin are no longer trading. They had stopped producing as I order direct and only stock is what’s at stores….. unless someone takes over the company53F86839-7B1C-45A1-8D2F-A8964F004F42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back