Time for another guess the HbA1c...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Right folks, taking all bets for my clinic tomorrow. Here's to seeing the effect of carb counting and the havoc wreaked upon me by university and student life!

Tom

ooo ill now go 7.1%

Last edited:
It was 8.4% last time. I can never get it below 8% it seems. I can get near to 8% but never under it...

It was 8.4% last time. I can never get it below 8% it seems. I can get near to 8% but never under it...

Well, fingers crossed you will do this time! You have had a few illnesses and high levels lately which will have had an impact, so don't beat yourself up if it's more than you are hoping for.

well i am going to go with 7 good luck tomorrow 🙂

How's about a monkey on 7.9:D

Hope it goes better than you expect Tom.

Hey Tom!

I reckon 8.2%, sounds high still but I think the smaller improvements are easier to keep hold of.

God knows you do enough tests (! 🙂) and you have put the effort in so lots of GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Lou x

I will guess at 7.6

I'll go for 7.5. Good luck, hope it goes well tomorrow.

xx

i reckon 8 exactly. I was going to go 7.9 but Ross got there first.

Course we'll all have to start talking in the new numbers soon . . .

I was going to go 7.9 too, so I'll now go for 7.8 (don't think anyone's got that yet?)

If the previous figure was pre-university I reckon 8.9 unless you have drunk enough (the uni beer diet) to counteract the extra carbs!

I think 8.1%, what new numbers? have I missed something x

Drum roll please...

The winner is Sugarbum! It was 8.2% which is rather surprising considering illness and abnormal fluid intake!

I had my three monthly bollocking today. Got told that I play around far too much with my levemir. Damn it I wish it would settle quicker than over three days and I'm pain of death not to bugger about with it for a week at a time.

There is progress with the pump too but I'll save that for another post.

Tom

Going in the right direction though, so well done!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back