Time for another guess the HbA1c!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
When I went to the general prat today I asked for him to take blood to do an HbA1c, lipid profile, U&E's and cholesterol. Results should be in sometime next week. I'll phone up on Monday to ask.

Tom

I'm going to hazard a guess at 7.1%

I hope it's better than that though.

Andy 🙂

Can't remember what your last one was Tom to be honest but it doesn't seem that long ago. Let's hope it's gone down or at least stayed the same. I had my done last week, 6 months into pumping it had gone down from 6.4 to 6.1 so I was really chuffed.

Can't remember what your last one was Tom to be honest but it doesn't seem that long ago. Let's hope it's gone down or at least stayed the same. I had my done last week, 6 months into pumping it had gone down from 6.4 to 6.1 so I was really chuffed.

That's brilliant Rainbow! 🙂 Tom, I will go for 7.0 and Shiv for 6.9

If it's any help the last one was done in September and was 7.4%. Given that I've had alot of rough times since then I'd say that it'll be nearer 8%.

Tom

Ermmm, 6.8 for shiv. Cause she has worked really hard for the pump, it should give something in return.
Aaaand *thinks* 7.5 for Tom. Stress can higher blood levels, but can also lower, So a slight raise on the last one.

6.8 Shiv, 7.2 Tom!

Fingers crossed for you both.

If I get in the 6s I will keel over and faint. I've never ever been in the 6s, I would soooooooo love to get there as more ammunition for getting pump funding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back