Throat question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just wondering if anyone can answer this for me, can you tear the back of your throat? i only ask as i was eating a mini sausage roll this afternoon for lunch and a piece of it felt like it cut me at the back of my throat and its been sore ever since its really bugging me now.

Sounds nasty Steff :( I imagine it's possible to scratch the back of your throat - maybe a bit of the pastry went down at the wrong angle? Hope it feels better soon.

Sounds nasty Steff :( I imagine it's possible to scratch the back of your throat - maybe a bit of the pastry went down at the wrong angle? Hope it feels better soon.

Thanks Northey thats the word I was looking for scratch, i've had some lozenges since, it hurts to drink grr

Oo dear that doesnt sound like fun :( i hope it heals quickly and your feeling better 🙂

Steffie, hope you are okay x. Sounds as if you might have scratched the back of your throat :(. You could try ultra chloraseptic spray it is an anaesthetic so wont cure whatever the problem is but will at least numb it till it heals, or until you can see your gp.

Hope it heals soon x

Sausage rolls are pretty good for causing burns in your mouth, could it be that?

Glad to hear it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back