Three tubs of Accu Chek Aviva Nano test strips up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Ok folks, I've converted to a Bayer Contour USB and will be getting my prescription changed accordingly tomorrow. I have three pots of the aforementioned test strips for anyone who wants. It's on a first come first served basis and I'll post them out to you.

These strips also work with the bog standard Accu Chek Aviva.

Tom

hurrah you've converted :D I've been told when I get my pump (LOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE :D) because its little doffie bluetooth thingy is a BG meter that works out the bolus...i'll have to use that one :( I don't wanna stop using my meter :(

Ah yes, I recall that the thing you have will use those test strips. That's from seeing Shelley's and that of my DSN.

Ok folks, I've converted to a Bayer Contour USB and will be getting my prescription changed accordingly tomorrow. I have three pots of the aforementioned test strips for anyone who wants. It's on a first come first served basis and I'll post them out to you.

Tom

Hi Tom I use Accu Check Nano and am not allowed them on prescription as I am type 2 🙄 yes that old chestnut again 🙂, so would be interested in a box please 🙂

Hi Tom I use Accu Check Nano and am not allowed them on prescription as I am type 2 🙄 yes that old chestnut again 🙂, so would be interested in a box please 🙂

Cool Lyndasw. Just send me a PM with your name and and I'll try and get them out to you as soon as I can. You sure about the one tub?

I use Aviva Nano...obviously give them to those that have to pay for their scripts first but if no-one else wants them i certainly could...

Thanks

Bernie x 🙂

Tom

Hi Tom have you any left

I do. I have two left. Have just found a fourth tub. Two have already gone. Stick your name and address on a PM for me.

Tom

Scootdevon,

I've split your posts into a separate thread ("When to test").

Andy

Tom

You've converted quickly, didn't you only just get your super extended 'trial' one...? Having said that, I was a total convert within the first couple of tests on mine, thought I'd not want to give up my pink one touch one but that's just boring now!!

Yes Aymes I have come over quickly as I love it. The best thing for me is the Glucofacts thing which saves me so much effort in terms of writing things down and that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back