Three medical appointments this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
I’ve just had my local hospital on the phone re an appointment I have in February to see the colorectal surgeon. I’ve been waiting for a long time and even considered going private at one stage. Anyhoo, they’ve three cancellations this week, I’ve chosen tomorrow morning. On Wednesday I’ve got my retinal screening, which is usually January, but when I called a week ago to make my appointment they offered me last Thursday but I couldn’t take it, but I got in for this week! I’ve also got an osteopath appointment on Friday! Blimey! Feast or famine. I’ll be well medical appointmented out! 😳 It’s a good job I’m organised for Christmas!

Xmas may explain the cancelation?

A full MOT for you @eggyg
I hope all goes well.

Like buses! Hope they go well.

With weekly podiatry and physio three in a week is not unusual for me. The last time I had three was three weeks ago but Patient Transport let me down on two. With the waiting around for transport it can all get quite draining. This is why I was unimpressed by the messed up ophthalmology one where I had to go back a week later (which became a month). Good luck with then all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back