this sodding chilli cream. sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
A question has hit me on xmas day! Sorry!

This bloody chilli cream stuff. Its prooving to be utterly crap. All it does is burn both feet which I put it on and hands which rub it in. Anyone got any ideas? Is this sdupposed to happen?

Cheers! Enjoy the rest of the day!

Perhaps it is useless, maybe it's just to distract you with a different pain while you get off the tablets 🙄

Perhaps it is useless, maybe it's just to distract you with a different pain while you get off the tablets 🙄

Bastards! I want my tablets back 😡

Merry christnas!

Have to say I agree with you about the horrible stuff, had it prescribed last year for tendonitis in my arm, the burning sensation was worse than the pain, I only put up with it few days then chucked itat back of cupboard where i think it still sits!! Have you tried using a plastic glove to rub it in with.

Have to say I agree with you about the horrible stuff, had it prescribed last year for tendonitis in my arm, the burning sensation was worse than the pain, I only put up with it few days then chucked itat back of cupboard where i think it still sits!! Have you tried using a plastic glove to rub it in with.

Oh no what a nightmare? This is the cream they prescribed to me and I didnt get any so Im interested to know how you find it.

If you dont have gloves you can use a sandwich bag on each hand 😉

Ooooooooouch, got some on my lips by accident and it hurts oooooooooow

I know it's for a different kind of pain, but I find muscle rub help. I also keep a small bottle of baby lotion in the fridge. Then when my feet are burning I put a little of that on them. It was something a nurse suggested to me a long time ago (pre diabetes).

I think basically it's like the muscle rub stuff. Heating up the area is supposed to help releive the pain...or maybe like Einstein says, distract you from it. If it doesn't work don't use it. Sorry, i'm a couple of hours away from my textbooks, or i could elaboarate further.

I found Body Shop Pepermint foot lotion is very soothing. It's not too tingly.

Its been relegated to the cupboard! Bloody horrible stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back