This is verry worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So I checked my blood sugar before lunch it was 3.3 checked again as ifelt fine and tbs reading. And I said 2.9 now I've treeted it I've starting to feel it. But it's worrying that I didn't catch it before hand.

I often find that I feel a lot worse after I have treated a hypo than I did just before. It may just be that the body is slightly slow to detect it for some reason or that seeing the number causes a bit of a panic which releases adrenaline and that makes you feel worse.
Had you been sitting down for a while when you tested and got that first reading or were you out in the cold? Both of those things can cause me to be a bit slow to pick up on the signs of a hypo sometimes.

I often find that I feel a lot worse after I have treated a hypo than I did just before. It may just be that the body is slightly slow to detect it for some reason or that seeing the number causes a bit of a panic which releases adrenaline and that makes you feel worse.
Had you been sitting down for a while when you tested and got that first reading or were you out in the cold? Both of those things can cause me to be a bit slow to pick up on the signs of a hypo sometimes.
I had been yes but it turned t it needed double thement so I wonder if that was reason I felt after j first tweetsd it I wonder what level I wokd have caught it at if haven't been checking anyway

Do you usually feel hypo in the 3s? If so, that’s ok, but if not be careful as your warning signs might be blunted.

Do you usually feel hypo in the 3s? If so, that’s ok, but if not be careful as your warning signs might be blunted.
Well last week I was 3.7 but I've not long just got from work I wouldn't have noticed it that eary if I hadt tested it then

Perphers maybe I did get warbing signd ealief but becadue maybe the afffects from yesterday didnt notice i dont know. I actulyh rang my team anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back