This guy explains it all, and why Type 2 is so prevalent and on the rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How altruistic of him to offer his Dr Dhand METHOD Online Academy for only USD $97!!!

Yet another lifestyle grifter.

How altruistic of him to offer his Dr Dhand METHOD Online Academy for only USD $97!!!

Yet another lifestyle grifter.
Doesn't mean what he says is wrong though does it?

I think it always helps to understand the source of the information, and any motivation / reason for creating the content. It makes it easier to interpret the information for me.

I was looking up something computer-related the other day, and came across one those articles which is essentially a big list of keyword search terms related to the subject I was looking up, along with some generic ‘turn it off and turn it on again’, ‘update your system software’, ‘check it is plugged in and powered on’ advice. Interspersed between which were suggestions to fix the problem by purchasing a bit of software, with lots of screenshots about how effective it was.

This didn’t necessarily make the ‘turn it off and turn it on again’ advice any less relevant, or less likely to work - it’s a pretty reliable technique after all - but it was obvious that the ‘article’ was really designed to get the software in front of people and make it seem like an easy fix.

The article was designed to be found by people who had a problem, using any and all of the search terms they might use. And then show them a product that would fix their problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back