Things are starting to turn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura22

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have to say that even though I've been here for only a few days, my D and my D control has started to improve :D

I'm waking with BGs between 5 and 9mmol and generally feel good within!

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have put up with me over the last few days. 🙂

Thats fantastic Laura!! It shows the importance and impact of support doesn't it :D

Good for you hun...so pleased for you :D:D:D

Welcome to the forum. It is great having the support and knowing someone will listen and understand. I'm glad we are helping you to make a difference.

I have to say that even though I've been here for only a few days, my D and my D control has started to improve :D

I'm waking with BGs between 5 and 9mmol and generally feel good within!

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have put up with me over the last few days. 🙂

woop woop laura ...you are most welcome here and i for one am well pleased you joined !!

I just have to brag!

8am: 8.0mmol
10am: 7.1mmol
12pm: 4.7mmol

Usually these levels would have been way up in the late teens/early 20's!

Wow! Well done, really well done.

Thank you Alison 🙂

What's better is a few weeks back I couldn't sleep through the night and now I'm out like a light which means I have more energy too 🙂

Glad to hear that things have taken such a positive turn since joining here.
I call it the 'F Effect' (Forum Effect).

Thank you Alison 🙂

What's better is a few weeks back I couldn't sleep through the night and now I'm out like a light which means I have more energy too 🙂

It's brilliant being able to sleep through the night, I have been able to do that myself quite a few nightes recently and feel more refreshed for it!

2pm: 11.7mmol :(

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I think the support here can be really motivating. Don't worry about the 11, generally your results are better and thats what matters.

Great news Laura long may it continue hun xx

At 4pm I as back to 8.8mmol I think!

Grrr- 12.2mmol at 6pm :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back