They are high again =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I thought they were settling down after the past couple of weeks being low but it looks like they a swinging the other way. I have been high all day. Waking levels of 7.8 (I used to have waking levels of 6.3-6.8 everyday before) I have been increasing my insulin again & seem to be taking more than before I had the lows!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON WIT MY BODY!!!

Sorry to hear it Lou, it's all so unpredictable at the moment isn't it? Keep trying your best (as I know you will🙂). Have you managed to contact a DSN yet or are they still ignoring the phone?

called me at dinner time yesterday. 10:15 4th May. Just want an explanation why they are swinging so much =(

I think are bodies are in sync. After my hypos last week I was running around 10/11 over the weekend up to 16 before bed yesterday, and 18 after lunch today, despite eating the same thing as normal, having the same insulin and injecting the same amount of time beforehand.

I am starting to wonder if I am actually ill rather than just exhausted.

It is so frustrating, I feel like just curling up in bed, living on cheese & ham and not moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back