There's a bloody conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Holborn

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Got in to bed last night a 11pm, can't remember my head hitting the pillow, out like a light. At 5:30am woken to the sound of shouting and blue lights flashing. No idea what was going on, they threw a hoody in to back of car and drove off. 😡😡😡

? lol i m lost

Ahhh holburn i thought you were meaning your sleep pattern that even when you do manage to get a decent sleep something comes along and wakes you.

Ahhh holburn i thought you were meaning your sleep pattern that even when you do manage to get a decent sleep something comes along and wakes you.

It did !

I just don't know what to do to get a full nights sleep. Really really don't want to hit the bottle.

It did !

I just don't know what to do to get a full nights sleep. Really really don't want to hit the bottle.

You aint got any rabbits have you , could go in the hutch with them or maybe lay in with the dog in its basket .

You aint got any rabbits have you , could go in the hutch with them or maybe lay in with the dog in its basket .

Got two cats, they really get the hump if they are moved from wherever they've decided to bed down. They look at you through slitted eyes and up comes the claws and 😱

Goodness you really are stuck then you dont have a spare broom cupboard or a garage :D

Cmon you have to think of yourself in these situations. 🙂

If you think I'm going to take on Bilbo, the Alpha Alpha cat, think again. He doesn't walk around the house, he slinks, with a low growl, if looks could kill. He stares at us in turn through slitted eyes which say one move out of turn and I'll have you. During the day he goes to the cat flap and taps it with his paw then sits there until one of us opens it for him. I'm sure I've heard him snort Good boy as he slids out. Na, I'm not daft enough to take him on. 🙂

Got in to bed last night a 11pm, can't remember my head hitting the pillow, out like a light. At 5:30am woken to the sound of shouting and blue lights flashing. No idea what was going on, they threw a hoody in to back of car and drove off. 😡😡😡

Soz blud dem old bill wuz pickin on me innit.😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back