There was a diabetes revolution in SE1 this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Un-blooming-believeable 🙂

For those if you who have known me a while will know me only with an HbA1c in the 8's.....(8.2% on the last hit), well I am now pleased to announce my hBa1c is 7.7%!!!!

Numbers not seen round these parts since 2006 I believe! 🙂

Phew! What a relief. Feeling very happy and dare I say it, very grateful for the good things too....

Ive been prepped by my DSN that the next 0.7% to get to the 7% target is harder work though....

But I officially welcome myself to the 7's! 🙂

well done lou xxxx thats great news xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know just how good it feels to get a half decent hba1c - Alex's was 7.1 - so hoping to get into the 6% club next time! We will get there Lou, you have worked very hard to get this - so WELL DONE!:DBev x

That is fab news, well done.

Thanks everyone!

Apparently, according to my DSN, my pink pump is one of the few ones actually issued and likely will be collectable! Imagine that?!

Aghr- basal testing was mentioned.....I hate it, but it has to be done :(

Brilliant Lou! Maybe I won't be so afraid to sit close to you next time we meet, for fear that my levels will rocket (although I know that katie was part of the problem in London😉:D

Fantastic Lou. Well done.

Hi Lou,

Brilliant .... well done and congratulations on all the hard work .....:D:D

Heidi
xx🙂

Seriously great news, glad you so happy now look after that collectable pink pump!

Take care

Rossi

Well done sugar bum made up for you

Un-blooming-believeable 🙂

For those if you who have known me a while will know me only with an HbA1c in the 8's.....(8.2% on the last hit), well I am now pleased to announce my hBa1c is 7.7%!!!!

Numbers not seen round these parts since 2006 I believe! 🙂

Phew! What a relief. Feeling very happy and dare I say it, very grateful for the good things too....

Ive been prepped by my DSN that the next 0.7% to get to the 7% target is harder work though....

But I officially welcome myself to the 7's! 🙂
Hey! Fabulous!! and a Big pat on your back.

Well done Lou, great news!

Brilliant Lou! Maybe I won't be so afraid to sit close to you next time we meet, for fear that my levels will rocket (although I know that katie was part of the problem in London😉:D

Hehee! I actually think that my levels have gone down because Kati is on the other side of the world! I was definately more diabetic the closer she got 🙂

Seriously great news, glad you so happy now look after that collectable pink pump!

Rossi you are sooooooooooo jelous!!! Admit it!!

Excellent news! Roll on the twelfth of April when I get my paws on my Veo!

Not long now......its so exciting for you. I dont want you to get pink- dont make me look common!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and "well dones"! It means alot to me, normal 'pancreatically active' people just dont get it do they? 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back