themeparks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayla

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Is it true that if you are type 1 diabetic that if you go to theme parks, sea life centres etc u get in cheapet and also dont have to queue and can get fast tracked?

Is it true that if you are type 1 diabetic that if you go to theme parks, sea life centres etc u get in cheapet and also dont have to queue and can get fast tracked?

Hi Kayla, we had a thread a while back that discussed the ins and outs of theme parks and what they might offer to diabetics. I will try and find it for you, but I seem to remember that some offered young children the option to go to the head of queues as they may be more prone to hypos if left to stand around.

found it: http://www.diabetessupport.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=3112

😉

But as your status says you're a type 1; adult, I assume, there's no chance of getting in cheaper or queue jumping, unless you have specific problems / complications.

But as your status says you're a type 1; adult, I assume, there's no chance of getting in cheaper or queue jumping, unless you have specific problems / complications.

Ah! It's Kayla's daughter who is the diabetic. Kayla, you can change the type to 'Parent' by clicking on the 'User CP' (control panel) at the top of the forum. It means less confusion in future when people are responding to your posts 🙂 If you have any problems I can do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back