The Northener Opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viki

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
After Northener shared his marvellous numbers for the past year (well done again!), i thought id even the balance with mine from last week!

Ive put them on a graph because then it looks like im working incredibly hard at work 🙂

Northener, fancy swapping for a week . . .didnt think so! :D

PS. the scale on the left goes up to 20 at the two black lines are normal range! Oops!

Attachments

• chart.JPG
    chart.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 75
goodness viki that must of been a hell of a week for you , well cmon onwards and upwards hun xx

After Northener shared his marvellous numbers for the past year (well done again!), i thought id even the balance with mine from last week!

Ive put them on a graph because then it looks like im working incredibly hard at work 🙂

Northener, fancy swapping for a week . . .didnt think so! :D

PS. the scale on the left goes up to 20 at the two black lines are normal range! Oops!

How do you do all this download stuff is it a special moniter:confused:

Blimey Viki, what a rollercoaster!😱

This is mine:

bg23092009.jpg

Left-hand scale goes up to 10 mmol/l and the yellow section is in range.

Here's hoping your pump starts to do its stuff and yours starts looking like mine soon!🙂

How do you do all this download stuff is it a special moniter:confused:

i think some meters come with cables and things so you can connect upto the net or im not sure you have to send off for them

viki that's what my total numbers look like for the last few months 😱 and my highest is 33 - If i put my results up i'd get into trouble lol

I just put mine into a chart in excel by hand. I have to display data like this all the time at work so this means i can play with this spreadsheet at my desk and no one notices! 🙂

I can download my pump and my monitor though then you can see the manufacturers graphs and tables. But they dont use the same layout as DAFNE so i made my own up.

Ive been playing with different basals and corrections over the past few weeks which i think is why its gone a little crazy! Needless to say im not feeling particularly perky right now!

viki that's what my total numbers look like for the last few months 😱 and my highest is 33 - If i put my results up i'd get into trouble lol

think i am going to get into trouble at my next appt!

think i am going to get into trouble at my next appt!

hehe. They dont check my glucose monitor results, which is why i got anyway with it so long 😱 This week my results have been so much better, so hopefully that will carry on!

I hope your levels settle down very soon! x

to join in...

the week since ive had my onetouch

newglucose.jpg

Looks like you've been low alot Sam :(

This is a typical month:

1month.jpg

And this is the last few days that ive been working really hard at:

week.jpg

Thank northe, im trying! Testing lots is helping, and the fact ive got off my bum and done some exercise! Just need to keep it up now...

The northerner opersite viki? Can you change your forum name to southerner? Let the battle commence!

I have never downloaded my stats on a BG meter, looks good. I carelink them through medtronic who appear to see everything with eyes and it isnt pretty. Be pruod of the good numbers you have, we know it takes hard work to get them.

x

wow katie that is such a great improvement

The northerner opersite viki? Can you change your forum name to southerner? Let the battle commence!

A tempting battle, and one i could easily win by stuffing my face with chocolate and cake every day!! Not entirely sure my D team would see that as winning though . . . . :D

Viki, hope the pump behaves better soon.

PS If you need a hand eating any cake I can help out:D

Katie, you are doing well, makes me want to understand what goes on with me, still no cable yet so nothing to do and can't be arsed to be as good as Viki!

Looks like you've been low alot Sam :(

This is a typical month:

1month.jpg

And this is the last few days that ive been working really hard at:

week.jpg

yep, had lots of lows...:(

well done though! Terrific improvement for you hun!

well done Katie, we all now that takes a lot of hard work!🙂

thanks guys 🙂

hi tracey, how are the levels going with the pump??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back