The Mule - A Clint Eastwood Classic Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyBikey

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
"The Mule" is one of my favourite Eastwood films of all time. In in he plays a struggling 90 y.o. nursery owner who gets tricked into becoming a drug runner. Some of his digs at mobiles, texting and Googling are really entertaining. Highly recommend!

10:00pm tonight on BBC2.

Thanks for the heads-up @MikeyBikey

Haven’t watched a Clint Eastwood film in yonks!

"The Mule" is one of my favourite Eastwood films of all time. In in he plays a struggling 90 y.o. nursery owner who gets tricked into becoming a drug runner. Some of his digs at mobiles, texting and Googling are really entertaining. Highly recommend!

10:00pm tonight on BBC2.
Looking for something to watch tonight. Wasn’t it based loosely on a true story? Just found it on iplayer.

Hope anybody who watched enjoyed it! 🙂
It was a second watch for me. Got a feeling I streamed it during lockdown? Great film. Nicely done. A steady fast pace on the plot. The bit with the bikers & stopping for the family with the flat tyre were funny. The guy trying to get network coverage to Google changing the wheel in the middle of nowhere.

Yes - apart from the teeny part where he helped the young couple with their puncture - couldn't believe what he said. I know he was American and old, just but. (She said knowing full well she's English throughout.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back