The morning after the night before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just wondered what everyone was doing today in their recovery?

I feel slightly ropey- I wasnt drunk (thats my story and Im sticking to it!) but I certainly drunk a lot more than I normally would at the bash. Went to bed on 8.6mmols, drunk some OJ as I was worried the alcohol would catch me up for a hypo overnight and woke on 8.8mmols- so I was pretty pleased.

Im going to be overwhelmed by reality TV today, watched last nights XF and Strictly, then all the results shows this evening, and oh no, I guess I am going to need to watch "Im a celeb" first night too.....🙄

Whats everyone else up to?

BTW, hope those with journeys made it safely home last night/this morning. Hazel, I salute you!

I got the last train back 11.30, made the mistake of having a pastry at the station, by the time i got home i was feeling a bit ropey and I knew about it not going into details but i was glad of a washing up bowl. Got home at 145, my feet were killing me lol,sugar last night was 28.0 but thats nothing for me at moment and I didt have any alcohol. Today I have to pack for next week and besides that im doing nothing

Hazel certainly deserves a reward for her dedication in coming so far so just for you Hazel

Last edited by a moderator:
Too right- Hazel should be promoted to an honorary member! 🙂

im on the way home , tested at 12 last night and was 13 wooo cant have been the shoe leather panini i had surely ha

im on the way home , tested at 12 last night and was 13 wooo cant have been the shoe leather panini i had surely ha

shoe leather pannine it looked more like been run over by a car and squashed flat pannini to me. Never mind it was a one off. I still recon that if we meet there again we should take torches and candles it was so dark in there lol
gail

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I slept in (guilt-free this time!) and then got up to watch the F1 race - well done to Sebastien Vettel! Bit of a boring race. Bacon sandwich and hair of the dog! 🙂

I got home about 11:30pm, just managed to get my train by running from Bank to Fenchurch Steet.
Played football today, had a good first half but was feeling it by the end of the second. Am so tired now though.

Morning crew, very busy day here digging holes shifting manure and chopping trees down! NOT!

Got home although needed a lift from wifey as I missed the connecting train!

Then had some scram (also wish I had had some lunch ion the pub too) and then down the village hall and on to someones house for more again had to make sure I was properly drunk!

PS There is no need to have an afternoon session on beer then an evening on rouge at all!!

Just finished the open bottle of red this evening to top my levels up!

Cheers

Rossi 🙂

Was up in Birmingham with the other half and her family. Had a massive Spoons fry up for breakfast so that got me sorted out! Carvery for lunch. Haven't eaten since. I say that was the most I've drunk in a long, long time.

Tom

I only had a couple of pints which made me tired lol I don't drink much these days, the most I drank recently was 5 pints back in July and felt fine lol.. mind you slept well lastnight.. can't seem to find a drink that I like now so usually have a soft drink, mind you have gone off diet coke/pepsi as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back